Skip to main content


How to report a claim:

To file a workplace injury claim, an employee or their manager should contact Company Nurse, a nurse triage service. An occupational nurse will triage the situation and be able to refer workers for appropriate care. The nurse will also collect basic information about the injured worker which will be used by NCSDIA to initiate a claim. Company Nurse contact information is available at each member site or can be obtained from a district’s human resource office.